Wednesday 1 September 2010

Christine Mustchin - blogging and bookshops

First of all the news that I have a follower. Welcome Sandie. My first success as a blogger.

Blogging is certainly less physically demanding than seeking out bookshops. Today I was in south London following up my contacts there in the two shops which have my book on sale. They were both happy to take the bookmarks I had prepared and I have promised to get in touch again in October.

Food for thought at the moment is whether to try more London bookshops. Mail shot obviously does not work unless you follow it up in person so I need to think about the effort versus reward ratio before I commit to more foot slogging. It might be a good idea to have some reviews in hand for this but the ones I am expecting will not be available for some time. I have sent another request to an online reviewer and am waiting to see if there is a response. One idea I have discovered is to look at Amazon reviewers and see if one of the star reviewers would be willing to take a look at my book. The more you do the more there seems to be to do. Christine Mustchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment