Wednesday 6 April 2011

WordFest Crawley and Christine Mustchin

Imagine my surprise when I saw my blog listed in the details of the WordFest Crawley. Imagine my embarrassment when I realised it was 6 months since I had made an entry on my blog! I was surprised when Jamie of Waterstone's Crawley phoned and asked me to take part in a panel discussion on Self-publishing. Not an invitation to refuse so here I am about to take my first steps into the world of literary festivals. Jamie is so enthusiastic and helpful that I anticpate it being a good step. I have been going over my filed details on self-publishing - interesting to revisit it all 8 months after the publication of From Nemesis Island last August. I remain convinced that chosing Matador was the right thing for me. I also saw just how much I have learnt over this past year. What have I learnt? Well, I think I'll keep that for the next blog - and I promise it will not take 6 months before I write it. Christine Mustchin

No comments:

Post a Comment