Friday 20 August 2010

Christine Mustchin - book signing Waterstone's

Count down to the book signing on 28 August at Waterstone's Brighton. Not a lot left to do now. I have taken in posters and flyers to Waterstone's, prepared bookmarks and bought sweets for the display stand. Yesterday posters went up at Maritime House where I rent an office. I was very grateful for getting permission for that.

I went back to Steyning bookshop and was promised that they would read the book and get back to me, though not till end of September. Fingers crossed.

Otherwise I have been keeping an eye on booksales, slowly creeping up, and revising the first chapter of my children's novel. Prompted to do this by attending talk by agent Julia Churchill at our United Authors group. Excellent speaker with lots of good tips. Not sure my type of writing is eye catching enough but you can only write what you can write. Christine Mustchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment