Thursday 5 August 2010

Christine Mustchin - post launch promotion pause

Have been away for 2 days looking after the grandchildren. A chance to take a breath from launching From Nemesis Island. No sign of article re launch in The Argus - oh well. Will give it a week and then assume if was not news worthy enough. Meantime more time away from book promotion as I'm off to Portsmouth today to take my father on to Dover where he begins a cruise on Saturday. Great adventure - he is 86 years old.

Next week I'll plan the next phase in bookshop promotion and see about writing futher articles re the book. I have a book signing at Waterstone's in Brighton scheduled for 28 August and Matador have produced some excellent posters to advertise the event. I am concerned that no reviews have appeared on amazon yet and that they've reduced the price of the book. Strange, as I know at least one person has submitted a review. They also wanted to buy 2 copies but amazon would only supply 1 - why? Must ask the marketing department at Matador.

No comments:

Post a Comment