Friday 6 August 2010

Christine Mustchin - promotion pause from portsmouth

Just waiting to leave Portsmouth and take father to hotel in Dover prior to his departure for Rhine cruise tomorrow. He is just so supportive of all my efforts re From Nemesis Island. He wanted to contact local Waterstone's but we have agreed that targeting local paper may be better. He is going to try and get to book signing in Brighton on 28 August and a photo of him there with me might make a suitable story for the Portsmouth News.

Meantime I have been reflecting on how people manage when they have a high public or internet profile. Even the little I have achieved so far with my presence on google search makes me nervous. Privacy is a wonderful thing I think. More about this no doubt later.

Final mundane thought for the day on computer frustations. I have been unable to put photos on my blog so far. Will have to enlist help. Christine Mustchin

No comments:

Post a Comment