Thursday 29 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - and then there were none

No more count down days left. Tomorrow the launch day arrives. Everything seems in place but would not have been without stalwart help of Peter. He will get a special mention in my speech. I have just finished it and decided to do my usual and write it out in full. I can adlib if needs be but I think 4 minutes is more than enough.

Got Peter to take some photos overlooking the harbour and even press ganged Kim, the receptionist, into posing too - just in case there is no time tomorrow. Unfortunately weather was blustery so hair was blown all over the place. Got some funny looks too from people taking ciggie breaks from their offices. Full report tomorrow of course ( or Saturday if the celebrations go on into the evening.) Christine Mustchin

No comments:

Post a Comment