Friday 30 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - launch at last


Finally made it. For a launch that was scheduled from 1230-1400 it may seem curious that only now have I time to make a note on my blog. I shall write in more detail tomorrow but wanted to record today that all went well. A handful of expected people could not make it at the last minute, but one or two others turned up instead. It was not a large gathering but a pleasant one and several family and friends stayed into the afternoon which was spent at the local cafe-bar near our home. A few even made it back to our place for tea and lots of discussion about books and marketing. I will reflect on the event later. This evening I have been trying to send an email to the news desk of the local paper. My mail server would not do the honours so I will try again tomorrow. If it does not go soon it will not be news. Christine Mustchin

No comments:

Post a Comment