Tuesday 20 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - Launches and learning curves

Back to the office today where I do my writing. Not much writing being done at the moment, though, as the launch takes over my energies. Turning the organising of an event into an interesting diary entry requires a talent that certainly eludes me today. Marketing is another elusive subject, reducing me to the obvious words - curve, learning, steep.

The office is a short walk from my flat along the promenade and watching the sea in its various moods usually helps solve creative conundrums or provide a nugget of thought. Today my tussle has been with press coverage until I read that the default state these days is for press not to attend events (not enough staff and time). One less thing to worry about then - so the sea said. Christine Mustchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment