Wednesday 28 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - Google gets it

Google has recognised my blog! It came up on page three of a google search of my name. Seems putting my name in the text and title of my book From Nemesis Island in the label has worked. I know that linking the blog to a well known web site also helps. I wonder if my letter to The Observer will count. I put the blog name at the end. The letter did not mention my book or the launch but I felt I had to respond to a feature article on FGM. It's something I've been concerned about since working as a medical student in obstetrics. Readers of From Nemesis Island will see what I mean.

Meantime the launch arrangments continue with a supermarket trip and preparation of posters to put up in Maritime House Business Centre on the day. I'm so pleased to be using the Centre as I wrote the book in an office there and I like the maritime connection as the builidng overlooks Shoreham Port. There is another link as well since my book has one of its central locations in a port. Christine Mustchin

I'm getting anxious about arrangments now, particularly about how to take photos of the harbour area that include the launch. I've written another brief article about the launch for Matador and will need these photos to illustrate the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment