Saturday 17 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - Hove on sea

A visit from the grandchildren today, Sam aged 7 and Toby aged 5 - always a pleasure to see them enjoy being by the sea. Today the sea was in spate and we sat by the concrete groyne, out of the wind, watching the rollers crash onto the beach and advance ever closer to our spot. Magic!
Steph, my daughter was wearing a stripy top - very nautical and I was back to my launch theme again. She will be serving the refreshments with Peter, my husband, dealing with the book sales. I'm sure Steph would be happy to adopt a yachting style for the occasion but I can't say the same for Peter.
I'm getting used to a daily blog - at least until launch day. No followers yet but then who knows about me yet? I guess emails to friends would be a good way to start. I'll add that to my "to do" list for next week. Christine Mustchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment