Thursday 22 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - pensive about publicity

Pensive about publicity is certainly true for today. I have a contact now at the local newspaper but have missed the boat for a feature about the book launch. Will try sending a short email piece to the news editor instead. You never know. I have two other outlets for a piece about the launch so all is not lost.

How to get the book known? Everyone says this is where you the hard work begins - another cliche to digest.

Hours on the internet educating myself on the way forward and there's no dodging it now, I have to get reviewed. The Self-publishing Magazine is a must and then there are the blogger reviews - ever more important and at least kind or silent.

Final publicity pensive for the day - the more you do, the more there is to do. I won't be the first to have discovered that. Christine Mustchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment