Monday 26 July 2010

Christine Mustchin - friends and family

I had a wonderful Saturday evening discussion with my father about the book. It reminded me of the serious themes embedded in the page turning thriller style of narrative - there for the taking or not as the reader pleases.

More discussion about the book with friends the next day. Enjoying their hospitality in a Dorset village I was given a chance to explain a bit about how the book came to be written and published. I am so lucky to have friends and family who are so interested and supportive. The book launch is not only a celebration but a chance to say thank you to them.

Returned home today with Sunday newspaper article about one of the book's themes. I am considering whether this could lead into an approach re a review of the book. Meantime the Self-publishing magazine has agreed to accept it for reveiw. Christine Mustchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment